Friday, November 14, 2008

T-minus 1 month


photo courtesy of mrs. french

If you know me at all, you know how much I love my birthday. Call me self-centered - but isn't that the point of birthdays, anyway? (Ironically, I'm terrible at remembering my friends' birthdays…)

Exactly 1 month to the big day…so in preparation, each post from here until December 14 will include something related to my birthday: places I'd love to have a party, people whom I'd love to be there, gifts you can get me…

To kick things off, check out the work of Hisano Takei. Originally trained as a jewelry designer, she now creates some amazing organic wool pieces…part jewelry, part scarf. The perfect accessories for a winter celebration! I'm particularly fond of these pieces:



* And yes, I realize it's terrible that I decide to become serious about this blog when the posts will revolve solely around me. Oh well.

No comments: