Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New obsession

Remember my obsession with hats circa 1993? I think I had multiple colors of this beret (the perks of being able to fit into Baby Gap hats until the 4th grade):

While I don't think I'll be bringing back the berets anytime soon, I would love love love to wear any one of these headpieces to my birthday party (I'm not quite sure I could pull it off with my every-day look…) My favorite is the piece on the bottom left. A mini orange top hat! With feathers! Would it be too out-there to throw myself a birthday party where it was mandatory for everyone to wear a hat or feathered headpiece?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This post kind of made my day, Abs.

abby :: tfp said...

btw - when/if i ever get married, you girls are wearing some version of these headpieces. i swear i want to have a wedding for no other reason than to plan outfits, pick out a band, and create a signature drink.

Adam said...

It's very nouveau Great Gatsby.